If you have noticed your child having a hard time understanding or comprehending what they are reading lately, then here are some strategies that you can do to help improve your kid’s reading comprehension:
- Supplement their class reading and make them talk about what they are reading.
- Provide books at the right level or books that are not hard to read and appropriate for their age.
- Make them read aloud so they will read the words slowly and it will give them more time to process what they are reading.
- Reread to build fluency and talk to their teacher and ask for help if ever your child is struggling with reading comprehension.
- Enroll them in a Preschool in New Jersey that offers program where they focus on enhancing their student’s reading comprehension.
We understand that looking for a Learning Center for your child can be challenging, especially if there is a wide pool of learning centers out there that you can choose from.
However, if you are you looking for a reliable Kindergarten in Ridgefield, New Jersey that offers high-quality early childhood education for your little ones, then you have come to the right place.
Here at The Green House Preschool and Kindergarten, Inc., a trusted Childcare Center in Fort Lee, New Jersey, we are committed to enriching the lives of young children while expanding their minds. It is our mission to develop the “whole child” one who, in mind and body, flourishes through positive experience around himself/herself as provided by a staff or trained and nurturing caretakers in our kindergarten.
If you want to know more about our child care center and the programs we offer, please feel free to give us a call.
Leave a Reply