Children at pre-kindergarten can already distinguish relationships and are fond of making friends. Sending them to The Green House Preschool and Kindergarten is a sure way that their social needs are met while being taught the basics in preparation for the big school.
Activities in Pre-Kindergarten include:
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Learning Daily Objects and Simple Words
- Language and Literacy Development
- Coloring Activities
- Cognitive Development Exercises (Puzzles and Board Games)
- Recognizing Shapes
- Learning Respect and Courtesy – Saying “Please” and “Thank You”
- Recognizing and Writing Letters
- Physical Development through Sports and Athletics
- Basic Mathematics
- Word and Sentence Construction Activities
Get your kids ready to head on to bigger learning challenges! Call us and let them attend pre-kindergarten for the next school opening. You can reach us at 201-945-5458.